Welcome

Lillipilli Lane is Environment l Handmade l Art l Learning l Wellbeing

We do consultancies, teach workshops, present and create handmade wares. Workshops for children and adults in art/environment/wellbeing...



Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here are the materials, whats next...

My next challenge...to make a shoulder bag (Carry All) in black & brown, nothing too fussy or pretty for a lovely lady to wear whilst shopping for goodies for her collectables store.

Here are the materials I bought, a hard-wearing black cotton drill, to give the bag some weight, and a soft brown linen...It will add a really nice texture and it will fray well! I do love to fray...Add a cute little button and we are on our way...

Stay tuned over the next couple of days to see what these goodies turn into : -)

See you all and thanks for reading. Its nice to hear from you and I'd welcome you joining me for my updates on my handmade adventures (you can automatically join my updates through clicking on the 'Follow' with Google Friend Connect button ). I am having fun, learning lots and enjoying meeting others with interests in the handmade world...

0 comments: